edited December 2015 in General Discussion
Hi!

I'm about to start trying before buying Ork Framework , but before that, i compiled all the tutorials in your web page in a form of manual so i can read it on my iPad while testing on computer.
I'm gonna read and test all tutorials before buying your framework. So, if anyone is interested in having the "Ork Framework Manual" in PDF or Docx (698 pages) they can download it here.

I hope there's no problem in sharing this:)

I also already contributed$$$ for the Grid Battle System project. I think this should be included in ORK, successfully payed or not. It's the "only" type of combat that is missing in your framework and will attract lot of buyers.

I was trying to find a Grid Battle System framework for Unity and i found ORK, although it doesn't support it already i hope it does in the future and just then you'll have a "complete" RPG framework:)

Well, it's time to start reading the manual myself...

Links to view/dowload:

Lossless Docx, 39Mb:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/1xcxfk1539v5jc5/ORK_Framework_Manual.docx

PDF, 11Mb:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/76mahhx7lqp3x7n/ORK_Framework_Manual.pdf

P.s. Just added a cover page so it looks more like a real book...

THX and continue the great job that i think you're doing...:)
Post edited by Pedro on
  • edited December 2015
    Absolutely awesome work, Pedro!

I used to create small pdf's out of the separate Ork tutorials and read them on my Kindle while hiking.
    Must have taken ages for you to compile this 700 pages long booklet. :)
    Post edited by Gregorik on
  • Hi Gregorik!

I think it was just an afternoon "well spent" or two:)
  • Brilliant, Pedro!

We have needed this for a long time.
  • edited December 2015
    You're welcome, Wood!
    Post edited by Pedro on
  • This is absolutely wonderful. Putting it on my iPad. You're great. The donation was great too!
  • THX Catacomber.
  • That's awesome ,Pedro
    Thanks for your work. Very useful and easy for reading on tablet.
    Playmaker and Behavior Designer Integration for ORK Famework
    http://www.gamekakkak.com
  • No reading while driving tanohmz:)
  • Nice! Quite accessible!
  • This is awesome, thanks.
    You will always fail at what you do not try.
  • This is awesome.
  • edited December 2015
    you're cool
    Post edited by StoneBreaka on
  • Wow, I wrote a book with 700 pages :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yup! You've made an excellent job creating this tutorials. So if ever people complain about the lack of tutorials or information you can show them your compiled work.

I've just compiled this for my personal use, but then i though about sharing with other Ork users because the main problem with Unity plug-ins is the lack of proper manual or tutorials.

THX for your great work!!!