edited February 2014 in ORK Scripting
i used to make game with Forge GUI or NGUI,i need a help! thx!
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Moved to scripting.

Yes it can, but currently you'll need to do some scripting yourself to implement 3rd party GUI systems.
    The place to start looking into this is in the GUIBox class, it's the class that handles all GUI stuff like dialogues, HUDs and menu screens. It uses descendants of the GUIBoxContent class to display the actual content - which is mostly a precalculated list of labels, so you'd only need to get in there somewhere and use the labels to create a DF GUI or NGUI out of it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • any quick tutorial?
  • I also interested in how to integrate this plugin. Maybe someone knows tell me?
  • I'm currently working on it for one of the next updates.

Basically, ORK Framework precalculates the different labels when first showing a GUI (e.g. a dialogue). So, you have a list of labels and their positions, and simply need to create a NGUI out of this ...

The GUIHandler class of ORK Framework handles all displayed GUI (which all use GUI boxes). That's the place to start - the handler manages all GUI boxes, the GUI boxes handle their position, size and content ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I look forward to fully integrate with this plugin