Hi GiL~
A few days ago I bought a makinom.
So I'm going to ask you a few questions.

I am currently making a move ai by makinom.
But others of Combatants use ORK.
I want to send the attack target of ORK to makinom.

The way I thought.
1. Save the attack target using the object variable in the ORK.
2. It should be used in the Makinom NavMesh Destination.

Or can I insert the current target event to move ai schematic?

But I could not find the event node that can access an attack target of the ORK.
Is this possible?
I want to send the current target of combatants to makinom.

And let me know how to get the current target in makinom.
  • For Makinom to use the variable stored in ORK, you need to transfer it from ORK to Makinom. You can use the ORK Get Variables node in schematics to store ORK variables into Makinom variables - afterwards you can just use that Makinom variable in the NavMesh Destination node.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for your quick reply.
    It sounds good and easy. I'll try it.
    But I would have questions before it.

Do I know the target of a combatant in any event?
    I could not find the event.

Also it's possible in the battle event?

Let me know the event for current target. please.
  • You can only access the target in the battle event used by the action (e.g. attack ability), where it's available as the target actor.

In code you can access the last targets of a combatant through the LastTargets property, which is a List of combatants that where targeted by the last action. E.g. you could writing a custom schematic node for Makinom that gets the last targets from there.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I think there is no target before first attack action. right?

Then I'll use a waypoints or path of makinom without ORK's target.
  • No, before a combatant attacked someone, there's no last target available.