Hello,

in Active Time Battles, is there a way that each combatant currently on turn can be also somehow highlighted by a prefab? e.g. arrow pointing over his head or circle under his feet...I can't find any simple way of doing it...
  • edited November 2016
    No, that's currently not possible.

Edit: Will be coming in the next update, various highlight options in the battle menu's settings.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2016
    Nice, is there any planned release date of the update?
    Post edited by Machal on
  • edited November 2016
    By the way, the new update is renumbered to 2.9.0, but later was mentioned that 2.8.0 is the latest version supporting Unity 5.3.x.

Will we have to update to Unity 5.4.x. to get 2.9.0 ORK?
    Post edited by Machal on
  • It doesn't matter if the update is numbered 2.8.1 or 2.9.0 - the last version supporting Unity 5.3 was ORK 2.8.0, so either way you'll have to update to Unity 5.4.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!