• edited December 2016
    That's weird. Should work, at least in mine it did.
    Hopefully Gil can shine a light as to what went wrong.
    Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • In your Transform To Variable node you should set the Value Type to Value, since you want to define the variable key directly. Currently (using Game Variable) you're using a variable key stored in a string variable with the key NPC_Pos_Store :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I just tried that and it STILL faces a different direction afterwards. Why is this happeninnnnng
    Olive Branches ~ in development ~ now with a WEBSITE!!!
  • OK so my NPC starts at a Y Rotation of 195.429.

After speaking she turns to -27.728. She always returns to this after speaking to her.

Here are my nodes

image - set immediately

image - set after dialogue ends
  • OK I just changed Rotate To to Set Rotation again because I think that was wrong. Now the NPC turns to a Y that seems almost random.
  • WAIT I finally got it working. Forgot to check "Set Rotation."

PHEW this took way more time than I should have been spending on it lol
  • By the way, I will be purchasing the full version of ORK sometime this month so look forward to that GIL :D
  • Yay, I love my gil :D

For future references:
    - Rotate To node is used to rotate to face a position/game object
    - Change Rotation has 2 modes, having Set Position enabled will change the rotation to that defined rotation, having it disabled will add the defined rotation to the current rotation of the game object
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!