edited January 2017 in Makinom Support
Hello,
I apologize if this question is dumb (I'm a dumb person) but I can't extract the ORK / Makinom bridge Plugin file downloaded from the link (Plugin 1.0.6) using Windows 7. The download comes as a .tar file (I'm not familiar with those, but WinZip and 7-Zip claim to be able to open them). When I try to extract the file, WinZip says the file is not a valid archive, and 7-Zip extracts it, but I don't get a unitypackage file, but instead another compressed file called "archtemp" which I further extract, resulting in a folder with a long string of letters as the name (aedec0261....). Inside this folder are files of unknown type called "asset" and "pathname" but I can't do anything with them, as far as I can tell. What dumb thing am I doing? Should I expect to get a unity package thing (with the white unity-box icon)?
Post edited by type4101 on
  • The plugin isn't a tar file, it's a unitypackage file, i.e. you don't extract it, you just import it into your Unity project :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks. As I said, I'm not too bright! In my defense, when I downloaded the file, it wasn't recognized as a unitypackage when I tried to import it, but when I selected "all files" and imported it, it seems to have worked. This is the first of what may be many questions. Much obliged!