So I’m no expert on this awesome Framework, but I receive so much help from the Developer (gamingislove) and from all the members that I felt I have to give something back. So I go with some basic stuff for ORK that I wish I knew when I purchased it.

1) Fast testing. As you know, you need an ORK Game Starter to import all the stuff you implementing in ORK Framework. In the scene wizard, when you add an ORK Game Starter there is a Quick Testing choice that let you have test scenes without having to change all the menu etc. settings to fast test something.

2) Custom Controls. Sooner or later you ll need to implement your own controller in your game, at Base/Control->Game controller at the bottom you can add your custom controller script, and camera controller script.

3) 1 Ability at a time. In ORK you cannot use more than one ability at a time, so if you want to have some kind of shield up and attacking at the same time you have to go with the Global Events (for the shield for example).

4) Animations for Weapon type. Every weapon can have its own animations and overwrite the defaults, so you can have a 2 handed sword actually holding the sword with 2 hands etc. At Inventory->weapons select the weapon you want and select Own Animations, and select the animation settings you have created for the exact weapon type (more like fighting style).

5) GUI Boxes. When you create GUI boxed for Legacy UI, and you have the visual GUI Editor open, take in consideration the buttons on top (TEXT, CHOICES, TABS) Those are for testing purposes so you might have to set the Text to 0 if you making a GUI Box without text in the actual game, so you see in the visual GUI Editor the correct position of your choices etc.

Ok these are on top of my head right now, I will add stuff when they come to my mind.