edited March 2017 in ORK Support
When I press the input key for attack nothing happens. Need any details on my settings, ask away.

This is what I was able to set up after following some of the real time tutorials. I'm using mecanim animations.

I'll send you a scene GIL, or maybe someone could help. =)

Post edited by FreedTerror on
  • Yeah, I'll need details on your settings - at least for the input key and control map.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I copied the settings for both my input keys and control map from the control maps tutorial.

Is there specific settings you want info on?

• Well, in that case make sure your settings are correct and the action that should be used by the control map is usable at that point (e.g. use costs).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I pretty sure my settings are correct. Does the base attack have a use cost?

Each time i press the battle menu key in unity editor game window i get this error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ORKFramework.ContentLayout.GetChoiceContent (ORKFramework.LanguageInfo[] info)
    ORKFramework.BattleMenuItemAttack.AddToMenu (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, ORKFramework.Combatant owner, ORKFramework.BattleMenu bm, ORKFramework.BattleMenuItem parent)
    ORKFramework.BattleMenuItem.AddToMenu (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, ORKFramework.Combatant owner, ORKFramework.BattleMenu bm)
    ORKFramework.BattleMenu.GetMenu (ORKFramework.Combatant owner)
    ORKFramework.ActiveBattleMenu.Show (Boolean reset)
    ORKFramework.ActiveBattleMenu.Show ()
    ORKFramework.Combatant.ShowBattleMenu ()
    ORKFramework.CombatantActions.Choose (Boolean newTurn)
    ORKFramework.ControlHandler.Tick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKCore.FireTick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKHandler.Update ()

• What's the settings for your battle menu?
  • I copied the some of battle menu and guibox settings from the battle prep tutorials.

I can call the battle menu without errors now, just can't get it to play an attack.

Here's a few videos with different guiboxes used for the battle menu.

• I guess you're using a real time battle area?
    What's the setup of the attack ability - target settings, use range, etc.
  • Yea, I'm using the real time battle area.

I changed some of the target settings, and got the ability to animate.

Thanks GIL =)