• How is your map started? E.g. if it's coming from a menu screen that's pausing the game, you might need to close the menu screen first.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi gil thanks for the reply.

- I had the pause option unchecked so the game is not paused when the menue is up.

- when i close the menu nothing happens.

- map menu is started with key pres and closes on second press fine (unless battle is started while map is up and then it locks in place for some reason and will not close ever)
  • Hm, can you send me a small test project to contact@orkframework.com?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Finally go this to work, again just as Gil said as per the settings for the button. Now the issue of positioning the button on the map....