Greetings!

So I've noticed something quite bothersome with the dialogue. Each time a new dialogue is displayed, it is created and destroyed. This causes a quick blink between each dialogue which just looks strange, especially for an rpg. To get around this, I use a second dialogue in the background that displays everything but the text.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this the way it's suppose to act? Is there a better way?
  • It's the same for me. It would be a nice change to have a consistent dialogue box.
  • You can put it all into one big dialogue and separate the different parts with a page end text code (#>).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yea! That did it! Thanks a lot. I wish I realized this sooner. Hehe
  • gamingislove said: You can put it all into one big dialogue and separate the different parts with a page end text code (#>).
    Wow, I didn't even know that was possible, but there it was the whole time. lol Thanks for your reply, I might never had come to that conclusion on my own.