So I went through much of the tutorial. I am going to do it again, but I thought it might be interesting to do a YouTube channel about the entire process. I was going to document my experience using ORK as a new person and follow the tutorial that is given, on the site, in written format. Would this be ok to do? I think this is a question for @gamingislove
The reason I wanted to do this, is that when I went through the tutorials, I sometimes had to pay close attention to where components were in the editor over paying attention to what I was actually learning. I though a visual aide would be helpful.

What do you think?
  • TALTAL
    edited July 2017
    Great Idea.
    Post edited by TAL on
  • @aileigh37 Sorry for been a bummer but this is not the first attempt and the success of your channel will depend on your commitment to finish the video tutorials
  • Go ahead if you want to do that :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @RustedGames I just needed to know if it was permitted. I feel like no one ever finishes game design tutorials and I have been left hanging every time. I don't want to do that either, but it should be easier to complete than usual if I'm following the already structured written design by GIL.
  • I made the mistake of using Unity 2017.1 instead of 5.6, but I already recorded it so I kept it. here is the link if you want to verify that I gave you proper credit @gamingislove ... I honestly have not uploaded before but have streamed; this project made me want to try a youtube channel. Let me know if I should make any other links or embed credit in any other way.

I've already recorded 5 videos but I just uploaded the first one for now.

New ORK tutorial
  • edited July 2017
    Good effort and keep it up! strongly advice you towards getting a better mic if you are starting a youtube channel, but for now here is a small windows setting that will reduce the noise while recording
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • @dlevel Thank you for the advice. I actually just bought a new microphone this evening because I didn't like the audio quality of my recordings thus far, so NOW I am going to continue the series using a Blue Snowball mic and see how it goes.
  • Snowball is a good choice, I use that. If you find your "p" sounds get distorted, invest in a pop filter, they are very cheap on eBay. Good luck!
    Olive Branches ~ in development ~ now with a WEBSITE!!!
  • yeap quality is much better now, subscribed.