edited August 2017 in Announcements
ORK Framework 2.13.0 is here: release notes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORK 2.13.0 has been in development for a while now, so it's time to let everyone now what's coming in this release :)
Once again, @Bantichai sponsored many of the features in this version - the 2 main features are:

Mark New Content
You found a new item, got a new quest or fought a new enemy? Now you can let ORK mark them as new and visually display that in menus.
Available for pretty much everything from A (like abilities) to Q (like quests) :D

Prefab View
Beside being able to add multiple portraits for different portrait types to things like items or equipment (which was previously only available for combatants), you can now also set up portraits to view the prefab of the item or equipment.
So, in short, you can display the prefab of an item in menus :)
Uses Render Textures, a camera prefab and spawns the prefab of whatever is displayed - available for everything that has a prefab.

Release probably in about 2 weeks.
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • holyyyyyy fxck!!! Thanx @Bantichai and GIL.
  • Nice!
  • New features are coming along nicely, there will be a couple more updates to the grid combat but not sure if they will be together with this update or separately, we will see. After that, that will probably be it from me for a while (barring small unforeseen requests).

I'll finally give GiL some breathing room to start on ORK 3 :P
  • Bantichai, you're da man!
  • ORK 2.13.0 will be out later this week!

Also coming are some updates to battle AIs, control maps, menu screens and Vector3 values in events will finally be able to directly use position, rotation or scale of a game object :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice! Be sure to make it compatible with the plugin and Makinom :)
  • will Unity 2017 be the minor version supported for ORK 2.13.0?
  • @RustedGames
    No, this version will still be for Unity 5.6 - support for Unity 2017.1 will be in ORK 2.13.1, which will be out next week (unless I run into some major issues).
  • edited August 2017
    ORK Framework 2.13.0 is here: release notes

Learn more about the new prefab view portraits in this how-to.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited August 2017
    2.14.0 :D maybe its 2.13.0 ? Thank you GIL, will be a productive weekend :)
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • Yep, typo - fixed, thanks :D
  • Amazing! Great! Thank you GiL!
    Bantichai said: New features are coming along nicely, there will be a couple more updates to the grid combat but not sure if they will be together with this update or separately, we will see. After that, that will probably be it from me for a while (barring small unforeseen requests).

I'll finally give GiL some breathing room to start on ORK 3 :P
    Thanks a lot @Bantichai for your support, greatly appreciated!
    I am curious about your project, when will we see something produced with all features you requested to GiL? ^_^