Hello, I'm having a problem with my dialog choice node. I have an auto machine that's updating a variable every second. At the same time I have a Dialog choice window up with two choices. The two choices have variable conditions set, so when the variable gets above a certain number the choice will become available. The problem is when the variable gets above the number the dialog choice is still grayed out. I have auto update text enabled but it doesn't seem to affect variable conditions. Is there any way to get a dialog choice to update it's variable conditions?
  • Hm, I don't think the choice conditions are currently updated/checked after initially showing the dialogue - I'll look into a solution/fix for this for the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Cool, Thanks!
  • Will be in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!