@gamingislove

I feel like this is a foolish question because it's probably staring me in the face. Is there a dialogue marker option in ORK? Like a little arrow or symbol that appears during dialogue boxes to show you that there's more text. I could probably use the OK Button GUI but that will display throughout the entire dialogue. Is there a an option for a GUI that appears only as there is more text and doesn't appear when there is no more text to display?

Example:
  • No, currently not.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh darn I was hoping you wouldn't say that, lol. Well, I know it's minor but I hope it's something you'll consider adding in the future.Thanks for your reply!
  • I'll consider it for future updates :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!