I create a Menu Screen, add an Ability menu part using GUIBOX_1. I check the Select Unfocused in GUIBOX_1. Everything works great, I clicked the choice item the the sub menu popup.

Then I add a Button List menu part using GUIBOX_2 and add a menu item. I also check the Select Unfocused in GUIBOX_2.

Now there is a problem, when I click the ability choice item, the sub menu popup, I close the sub menu, then the Button List auto focused and the Ability menu part became unfocused. I click the ability choice item, the sub menu didn't popup but the ability menu part became focused, I have to click the ability choice item again to popup the sub menu. I do check the Select Unfocused in GUIBOX_1.

This happens in every menu screen that have Button List.
  • edited August 2017
    I'll look into it.

Edit: Not happening with my setup - neither the button list is focused, nor do I have to click twice when the button list is focused.
    Can you give me details on your setup or send me a small Unity test project where this is happening?
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi, GiL
    Thanks for your reply. Did you try it in Legacy UI or New UI?
    I just switch the GUI System Type to Legacy UI, and everything works fine. But still have the problem in New UI system.
  • Hm, I tested with the new UI, I'd need a test project to help you further :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2017
    Hi GiL,
    I send you a test project with a document descript the questions. Thank you for your help :)
    Post edited by bitmore on
  • Will be fixed in the next update.