So I open this thread to not spam many threads at this Alpha Testing that some people are trying the game. So my questions:
1) Is it possible in quests to have updates not only after I finish a task, but a part of a task, example: Quest: Cut 10 wood. When I cut the 1st wood to get 1/10 wood as a notification.
2) Marker in navigation bar for the Village to be visible with a marker from very far away, i ve seen the custom navigation interaction, but I cannot understand how I let the navigation bar what element I want to use (lets say i have the custom marker named Village"
3) Can the player give a name on save game files?
4) Can I have a "last events" GUI Box, to have like the 50 last events happened? For example, Wood added to inventory, You successfully crafted a weapon, Quest finished etc. etc. So instead of the top info gui box, to have this so the player can have a small history of what happened. And if its that the case, can I also separate them to type of info? (Quest/Craft etc.)
5) Tooltip on mouse over on Item types (tabs) in inventory doesn't show up, is it a feature?