edited September 2017 in ORK Support
Hello, am having some issue with my project animation. I have noticed that when i hold down horizontal/vertical key (when my character is walking or running) and i press an ability key, it does nothing(doesn't play ability animation or walking or idle animation). Is there a way i can set up my project to play an ability animation when an axis key(horizontal/vertical key is held down)?
Post edited by henkesky1 on
  • If that's while performing the ability, that'd be handled by the ability's battle events used to animate it.
    Or, if you're talking about animating a movement during the ability, that's done automatically if your combatant uses auto move animations.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove . Thanks a million times. I appreciate
  • Revisiting this discussion. I noticed that the setting am using, is not giving the best gaming experience. When i stop the auto animation, the walk animation stops, the ability is animation is played, but the player character still moves which make the player character kind of overrun his target. I added stop movement to the ability event to stop the player character from moving while the ability event is played, but this did stop the problem. Is there a way i can stop the player from moving/changing position(not stopping walk animation, is already handled by disable auto animation node) while performing ability event
  • Where is the player movement coming from?
    E.g. if it's from player controls, block the controls :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks man . Really appreciate