Hi, is there a way to save language after quit the game? For example, I will choose polish langugae and when I quit and play again it will not be english again but polish. Can someone help me with this, please? :)
  • Language is currently only saved with a save game. I'll look into storing this without save games :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for answer :D How Can I save game with language? I don't see this option. Where Can I do it? :)
  • That's done automatically - but the language will only be set when loading a save game.

The next update will add options to the save game menu settings to store the language (and sound/music volumes) outside of save games as well (i.e. the last selection will be stored and loaded automatically).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!