Hi, I don't know if this is a bug or something... I have update 2.14.1 of ORK Framework. My character have animations, but my enemies don't... I mean, they have Animation component with all animations I need, but they don't play. They play Idle animation, but when they move, they don't play Walk or Run. I check everything - Move AI's, animation types... What is this? What else Can I do ? Please for help :) And again, sorry for my english :P
  • Could be different issues, but the most likely is that your other combatants aren't moved using the component ORK tries to get the actual movement speed from (e.g. for the movement animations).
    When using the auto move animations, try enabling Use Position Change in the combatant's movement settings.

Other possible issues could be a wrong animation setup in ORK, like the animation names not matching the animations on the combatant's prefab.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Just to add something on this, also check if your idle/walk/run animations have loop enabled (in the actual animation).
  • I know what happends. I add NavMesh Agent to enemy character and use NavMesh in Move AI and he Can walk but he don't have animations. So, what Can i Do to set up combatant to play animations with NavMesh?
  • As I said earlier, enable Use Position Change in the combatant's movement settings - but this only works when you're using the auto animations for the combatant. Otherwise ORK is not handling movement animations.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, it's working now :D