• Strange, custom interaction markers work fine on my end. If this occurs when quick testing directly in the scene, try leaving the scene and entering again - the navigation HUD doesn't work correctly when you quick test in a scene on first load :)

Resetting the base of a move AI is currently not possible. I'll look into it, maybe a new event node that you'd use on targets when they where hit ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeap that was it on the interaction markers, worked fine now.

ok thank you!
  • edited October 2017
    About my scroll problem "Also a quick question about scrolling, I have a scrolling bar (new ui) which works fine, but I want to disable the scrolling inside the window (when dragging something it scroll the whole content box)"

After some research I found that I need to disable this:

In runtime that I test that It worked like I need it (only scroll with the scrollbar) so dragging items from inventory etc. doesnt move all the content up and down. But this is handled by ork I guess and I cant do that on editor. Any workaround for this?
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • No, there's currently no workaround for this.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Found a solution that seems to work, for anyone needs it too, just have this script on your content prefab you want to disable drag scrolling (so only the scrollbar works).

public void Start()
    {
    gameObject.GetComponentInChildren().vertical = false;

}
  • Will add an option for that to GUI box skins in the next update :)
  • Thank you once again GIL :)
  • Trying to make an already prefab in the scene my player, I have a combatant component on him with the player faction, and an event to join him in active player group, but when I do a check with the event Is player it returns a fail. What else do I need to set the player to be a prefab of the scene? I saw the Set Player node but that didnt really help too.
  • The issue is that this doesn't set the player control to the game object in the scene. Try using a Transfer Player Control node using the game object in the scene.

I.e. join active group - set player - transfer player controls
  • 14) Is there a way to interrupt an event? For example when harvesting a tree and get damage to stop the event.
  • 14) No, at least not directly. If the event has some time passing within the event (and in any other case stopping the event wouldn't make much sense), you could set a variable when being attacked (e.g. object variable on the combatant) and check for that after each node that takes some time.
  • edited October 2017
    15) Can we have a sound option when the enemy detects us? I had 5/8 testers asked for it :)
    16) A cooldown (reuse settings) countdown on skills is possible somehow? I saw posts 1 year ago that it was planned but I cant see if its implemented yet or no. (Shortcut bar) I had almost all ask for it :D
    17) I have a dungeon that the enemies shoot magic abilities behind the walls, is that a target think? to just make them stop targeting me with a raycast (on move detection)? or there is something else on the battle AI I can do? like a raycast check? Because I m thinking if I do a raycast check on targeting, it might bug when they chase me inside the dungeon or so. Let me know how ORK handles best these situations
    18) Is it possible to compare a weapon/armor in the inventory with the equipped one?
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • 15) Will look into that :)

16) Yep, in the ability's Ability Settings > Reuse Settings. The reuse time can be per turn or for a defined time, and you can block various scopes of abilities, e.g. only that one ability or all of the same ability type.

17) Hm, I think this is currently only available for raycast target selections (and grid LOS). Will look into that.

18) Yes, that's e.g. done with the Preview value origin in HUD elements. The game tutorials had an example for this when setting up the equipment menu.
  • edited October 2017
    16) I meant to be visible how much more time till the ability is reusable, with a countdown timer for example, like in this video:

18) Yeap that works fine, the ideal would be to have this green/red on the Weapon's/Armor's Tooltip (using tooltip Hud) so I have green/red comparison on the stats the weapon has in the tooltip. Is that possible through some text codes or something?

Thank you.
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • edited October 2017
    16) That's available in Shortcut HUD elements with the reuse time text codes, i.e. %r (no decimals), %r1 (1 decimal) and %r2 (2 decimals).

18) Not in the equipment's tooltip. You can add the bonuses given by the equipment in the description of it using the %bonus text code, but not the changes that it makes on a combatant. How the bonuses are shown is defined in Menus > Text Display Settings in the Bonus Display settings.
    Post edited by gamingislove on