Hi guys, is there a way to show/display loading bar and an image, when a scene fades out or another scene is loading . Your contribution will be appreciated
  • You can show a HUD during scene transitions using the Changing Scenes game state condition. Don't know about the loading bar, though ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I know, i just want to know if there is a way i can show a progress loading bar when a scene is loading and disabled when the scene is done loading. I can show images using HUD, is there a way to show progress loading bar?
  • No, at least not with ORK. You'd have to use a 3rd party solution, or write your own scripts :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!