• @gamingislove I meant scene ID , If i set up a prefab with an item collecor and scene ID and setup an event to spawn multiple of those prefabs all the item collectors scene IDs will be the same and will not allow me to collect all of them only one will be collected .

maybe a setting on the item collector component ,booleon enable or disable randomize on start
  • @tribbles
    Yeah, but still - since you spawn them with the event, randomizing the scene ID would be the same as not using a scene ID at all.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove ok I understand :D
  • Is it possible that we have an option on combatant spawners to change their name? Am I missing something or the only way to change the name is in the combatant menu?

thank you
  • Hi GIL,

I think it would be nice (and easy to implement) to have Equipment "classes" just like combatant classes. That way your weapons and armor could inherit many attributes and game variables at once.

Because right now, if you add features in your game later in your development, you have to change every piece of equipment manually. Like say you have to add 5 game variables and change 10 settings to your list of 200 equipments, it will be harsh. Whereas if you have just 5 classes of equipment to change, would save a ton of time.
  • edited August 2017
    Weight-based random for loot and item creation will be great.
    With current system is impossible to create lootboxes with chance-based random. There is significant chance that you don't recieve anything if you open box with chances 20% 20% 20% 20% 20% on items in box.
    Current system is not guarantee any item in drop if chances are not 100% on every item in rotation.
    Post edited by KirKami on
  • Didn't know if this was already on feature requests but here it goes anyhow:

Currently in Battle Grids with square cells it is not possible for the combatant to move diagonally to another cell (in other words, the combatant can move to 8 directions rather than 4).

Could this be added as an option to battle grids? This would provide smoother feel on the combatant movement?
  • TALTAL
    edited September 2017
    Some system, to present a Turn Order in turn based fight.
    Post edited by TAL on
  • edited September 2017
    1) To be able to have more than 1 loot table on loot boxes :)
    2) Selected Data text codes
    3) Selected Data name change (with add option so it keeps the name and add an other word in the name)
    4) Not having the quantity when its only 1 item in inventory (so auto split items not having the 1 text)

Post edited by dlevel on
  • edited September 2017
    @TAL
    That's the Turn Order HUD type :)

@dlevel
    4) Will be possible with the next update's quantity text settings.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi Gil,

One thing that would be nice if it’s easy to do would be to add som extra options to status effects settings for reflect abilities and absorb damage.

It would be nice if you could set which attack attributes they work on. For example one skill might reflect an attack if it was set as reflectable and an attack type of fire but not if it’s set as reflectable with an attack type of ice.
  • edited October 2017
    Forgive me if I am mistaken, but there doesn't seem to be a way to change/change temporarily/add/remove combatants base attacks through events.

Also, it would be excellent if we could use abilities/items(and/or user items) every turn/time/etc. with status effects.
    Post edited by Dre788 on
  • edited October 2017
    Hello Gil,

some questions/requests (depending if they're possible yet):
    -Is it possible to have an ability change a grid cell's type
    -is it possible the check the grid cell type
    - I don't think this is a thing yet, but are you able to extend an ability's targeting across connected cell types of the same type -- like lightning hitting water and damaging everyone in it.
    - is it possible for equips to stack in a slot? like arrows, and the limit of the stack being based on another equip , like a quiver.

-also, is their a way to allow allies to occupy the same grid up to a limit, based on their "size":
    so you could fit 4 small combatants
    2 medium combatants
    1 large
    or 1 medium and 2 small.

Thank you for your time :)
    Post edited by philzord on
  • ORK function request:
    Event view:
    1. Added in the event view: box select and multi-select node function, you can select all nodes behind the current node to drag.
    2. Save the entire view of the event as a screenshot, because the node can not be a one-time interception of all visible nodes to document the picture is not conducive to record notes and exchange. UnityScript store uScript plug-in, with this feature.
    ORK function request:
    First of all, thank you for giving me the answer to the spaceship question in the forum. At present, the spacecraft that has adapted to all kinds of ground has been made to land.
    1. The current variable lacks "math" nodes such as: Create a global variable A, variable A = A + B, variable A = B + C
    2. Add a player controller node, or some of Makinom's player control node added to the ORK
    3. Be a tutorial that ORK and Makinom use together. For example make a: FlappyBird
    4. Make a "Grandia" combat system.
  • I second @SK1 #1 request, having Makinom select multiple nodes options and copy to clipboard options would help so much. For instance I got a few game forks nodes with a dozen game vars, and I have to redo them every time I want to add them to an existing formula. Might not be that bad for now, still manageable, but I'm concerned down the road I could hit a big bottle neck if things get out of hand, because it grows fast.