edited November 2017 in ORK Support
Hello GiL and everyone! I hope things are going well for your games. I have one question. I was able to do the tutorial for adding a helper to my character, but I don't want him to do any damage or fight in the battle, and I am going to have the helper's size smaller, much like "for fun" pets in Everquest. They are just for looks and fun, because if he does damage it will unbalance my gameplay.

Does anyone know how I should do this? I want him to never die, not be attacked, and to not attack. I also want to be able to dismiss him, not sure how to do that. And summon him. Any ideas are greatly appreciated! This will be one of the most fun things in the game to really give people something to strive for other than just levels and spells. I will make mini bosses that drop pieces of the pet spell to combine in the forge or similar. Thank you!
Post edited by silverglade1 on
  • Hm ... theoretically you could have the pet as a non-battle group member, which can also be spawned and follow the player around. I'm not sure if they're automatically removed when entering battle, though :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ok thanks very much GiL :-D