I have a combatant that has like a second life passive. If he dies, he is ressurected back to 100% HP and needs to be killed again. Works fine if he dies first or in the middle of the fight.

But if he dies last, I can see him coming back to 100% HP, but then he dissapears and combat ends. I have "Wait" node at the end of Death Event, so that the Battle Event could realize, he is back alive. Tried adding also "Revive" node before the node that changes his HP to full. Nothing changed.

How can I solve this please?
  • I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you, any news? Will only need to know, if we would have to wait for new update or I've missed some trick.
  • Didn't yet look into it (weekend :D), but it's most likely the death already causing the battle to end and just waiting for the death event to finish. So yeah, probably requires an update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thought so :) allright, we will find a way around.
  • Found the issue, will be fixed in the next update - however, this'll only work if the battle system isn't set to End Immediately.