• 41) I don't think so. Will look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2017
    42) I ask on Patreon too, about having a timer to de-spawn Enemies and drops, I made a simple script to destroy the drops after X amount of seconds, but the item collection object stays in the map. I don't mind doing this manually if you help me also call a destroy on the Item collectors. As for the enemies, I know its trickier because somehow I have to also check if it receives damage/chasing etc. and also the spawner to work again (respawn) like the enemy died, so you can respawn it when you go near again, but if you give me some insight I might do it custom, I m getting better on custom scripts with ORK nowadays :D
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • 42) Yeah, I noticed that on Patreon, it's a neat idea and I'll look into more options for despawning stuff once I find the time to do so :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • 43) Don't remember if I asked that before, but is it possible to have a loot corpse type of looting? So all loots of a dead enemy are end up in a chest or something and you loot that box
  • 43) No, currently not.
  • 44) Is there any way when loading a save game to have the player a delay before spawning? This will help with runtime generated worlds
  • 44) No, but you could move around that by not saving the Group Positions and load a defined load game scene that handles that for you.
    You'd have to also keep the player position (and scene) somewhere, e.g. in variables, or using a custom save data solution.
  • 44) Got ya, will try to do that.
  • edited January 2018
    45) Is it possible to have a HUD only for the targeted enemy? And have it display it at a fixed position on the screen. I am able to have individual HUDs for enemies that it is on them, but I would like to have them only for the target.

46) I have a problem figuring out how to de-activate an event when a specific path is followed. For example, I have a portal and the event searches for a key, if it doesnt find one it finishes, I don't want this to de-activate the portal because I haven't entered yet. The other path is for the event to find the key in the inventory so you can enter the portal, if that path is followed then I want the portal to deactivate, there is an other path that it finds the key, but the player chooses not to enter the portal, again at this path I want the event to not de-activate the portal.

Post edited by dlevel on
  • 45) Depends on what kind of target you're talking about.
    If this is for the regular target selection, you can use the Target Information Dialogue for this (Battle System > Battle Settings > Target Settings).
    If you want to display it for a group/individual target, you can do this by setting up a Combatant HUD for the player and using the Combatant Origin setting in the HUD elements to use the group or individual target of the player.

46) That's pretty simple - don't use Deativate After Event in the event interaction and use an Activate Object node to deactivate the portal (actor) when needed. You might need to separate event and portal to be different game objects for this, in case any time based nodes are used after the deactivation.
  • edited January 2018
    Yeap both fine thank you.

47) Can I have a tooltip on the outcome in a recipe? Can't seem to find a way so that the player knows what he is about to craft (stats of weapon, level or something like that). Also how can I have a message saying a recipe is already learned when I try to use the same recipe?
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • 47) For a tooltip, you'd have to write that into the description of the recipe and show the description in the tooltip HUD.
    There's no message to say a recipe is already learned - where would this come from? E.g. when it's from using an item, you could do a check for the recipe in the item's battle event and show a message if it's already known.
  • edited February 2018
    48) Had some interest from Microsoft for my game porting it to Xbox One, will I have any problem with the build regarding ORK? Not UWP, native xbox build
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • 48) No idea - it's not officially supported and I kinda lack the hardware and licenses to test it :)
  • It seems I will have the licence and devkit soon so will let you know :)