Hello everyone, am looking for a way to add progress loading bar to my ork project. Am away i can't do it with ork out of the box. So am looking for some kind of advice or suggestions from guys that have done it successfully or at least have an idea on how to do it. Any suggestion on how to do this will be appreciated
  • I'm also interested in this... :)
  • edited December 2017
    You'll have to use custom code or 3rd party products for this. There are already some threads here about this topic :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove I have really searched, i can't find any thread discussing using progress bar with ork. If possible, can you post a link. Or may be where i can find one
  • Well, they all contain the same information - use a 3rd party product (e.g. from the asset store) for this.
    E.g. your other thread about this :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!