I want to do the shortcut drag assignment in my combatant's Ability Menu Screen.
Here is what I do:
1: A combatants list HUD, set to No Display, in this HUD, there are the list of the battle combatants portraits, click on the portrait will change the Ability Menu Screen user.

2: Ability Menu Screen: in this menu screen there are two menu parts: First is the combatants list HUD above, the other is the abilities list.

3: A shortcut HUD, set to display only when the Ability Menu Screen is opened.

The problems is, when I click the portrait in the combatants list HUD, the shorcut HUD didn't change its user, I have to click on the abilities list menu part (don't have to click on the choice item, anywhere on the menu part will work, it's like make the abilities list part to be focused), then the shortcut HUD can changed its user to the clicked combatant.

Why the shortcut HUD can't works as the abilities list part in Ability Menu Screen (which changed its user immediately when the combatant was clicked )? Is there anything I have to do to make it work?
  • I also tried using a Combatant menu part with a Shortcut element in Ability Menu Screen, but this way I can't assign the ability to the slot, it seems like that the shortcut doesn't response any interaction.
  • I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
    Here are some settings of the shortcut HUD
  • Will be fixed/changed in the next update - the Combatant menu part will receive drag and drop.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!