I have a Menu Screen which has a Combatant menu part shows the portrait list, when click the portrait can change the menu user.
I set the choice icon in the Gui Box of the Combatant menu part, but the choice icon is always inactive in the Hierarchy. Is this a bug or I did something wrong?

• The Combatant menu part only shows a cursor icon while it's used as a combatant selection.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2018
    So how to hilight the selected item?
    I have the same problem with the tab items. The tab items can't have the choice icon neither,so I use a GUI Box for display ability/inventory types(display as choice items list). My game is on mobile so i prefer to change the button sprite when it is selected. The tab/choice button prefab can't set the selected sprite (only have pressed sprite and highlighted sprite). Is there any solution for changing the selected sprite of buttons?

Back to the Combatant menu part. I tried the Selected Choice Offset in the Gui Box of the Combatant menu part, but only the first selected item has the offset, clicked the other items can't change their offset.
    Post edited by bitmore on
  • I'll add an option to show the choice icon on the menu user in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!