edited March 2018 in ORK Support
Hello,
I have a problem with New UI. When I have legacy GUI all is fine.
In new UI, Ork creates one EventSystem and second plugin creates another EventSystem, so I have 2.

Can I somehow prevent it/fix or I need to switch back to Legacy?
Post edited by Seph on
  • I'll look into adding an option to not create an event system for ORK.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • What is estimated time for this? Our UX team is waiting for decision which system we will use to create templates or prefabs. We do not want to do job two times.

Thank you Gil.
  • Next update - already added the change, ORK will no longer create an event system if there already is one available in the scene.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice! So we will start doing the GUI :)

Thank you!
  • Hi GIL
    We updated Ork to 2.15 but EventSystem is still spawning:
  • ORK only spawns the event system in case there's none in the scene - i.e. in one of your scenes is no event system (e.g. the scene where ORK is initialized).
    Since ORK's UI system is kept alive during scenes, so is the event system.
  • I think it worked! I added component from other plugin to first scene which spawned event system and there is no error.

Thank you