edited February 2018 in ORK Support
Hey Gil, in my shortcut slots I have the click typed set to Global Event. For now it's just a simple dialogue popping out whenever I click on the slots.
The problem is that when there is an item in the shortcut slot, if I swap the item to another slot, it will activate the shortcut global event and the dialogue will pop out the moment I let go of my mouse. What I want to do is only make the dialogue pops out if I am clicking on the slots directly. When I am swapping the items, I don't want the global event to be activated. Is this possible?
Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • edited February 2018
    Hm, I'll do some tests.

Edit: Will be changed in the next update - drag and drop will no longer start click actions from HUDs.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2018
    Thanks!! That one has always bothered me since a long time ago. Thanks for changing it.
    Another shortcut question. If I drag an inventory item into the slot, an error pops out into the console.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ORKFramework.ShortcutHUD.DropCell (ORKFramework.Combatant owner, ORKFramework.DragInfo drag, Int32 index)
    ORKFramework.UI.ShortcutLabel.CheckDrop (ORKFramework.Combatant combatant, ORKFramework.DragInfo drag, Vector2 position)
    ORKFramework.UI.MultiHUDContent.CheckDrop (ORKFramework.Combatant combatant, ORKFramework.DragInfo drag, Vector2 position)
    ORKFramework.CombatantHUDContent.CheckDrop (ORKFramework.DragInfo drag, Vector2 position)
    ORKFramework.GUIHandler.CheckDrop (ORKFramework.DragInfo drag, ORKFramework.GUIBox& box)
    ORKFramework.DragHandler.DropDrag ()
    ORKFramework.DragHandler.Tick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKCore.FireTick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKHandler.Update ()

Do you know why?
    Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • Hm, not happening on my end - which ORK version are you using?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I am using the latest version.
    Ahh after checking more, I found out the reason why. I only have one character, but in the shortcut hud I enabled "group shortcut". If I disable it, the error disappears.
  • edited February 2018
    Hm, will check that - even a single combatant is part of a group, this shouldn't throw an error.

Edit: Yep, that's a bug, will be fixed in the next update :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Thanks a lot :)