• Hm, try adding a small wait (e.g. 0.1) before playing the attack animation - might be that coming out of movement and attacking directly is the issue.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, this fixed the attack.
    Btw this is kind of weird run/walk calls I get during custom animations
  • Hm, since you already use a custom animation manager, you might want to use custom idle/walk/run handling instead of using ORK's auto animations here. The built-in system might just not work for your setup :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah, I ended up with a bit different solution. Using ORK Mecanim for now, with animation state behaviors.
  • Got an update regarding the Unity bug plaguing the editor:

https://forum.unity.com/threads/guilayout-selectiongrid-clears-focus-from-other-controls-if-input-content-array-changes-961727.518541/#post-3398532

Looks like it's been fixed as of 2018.1.0a5, so it should be fixed in the official 2018.1.0 release, (along with integrated textmesh pro!) Lots of neat goodies.
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • That's great news - meanwhile I've added a fix on ORK's (and Makinom's) side this week :D
  • Sometime during turn based battles when combatant dies I get this error message.

"Stop" can only be called on an active agent that has been placed on a NavMesh.
    UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent:set_isStopped(Boolean)
    ORKFramework.Behaviours.MoveAIComponent:Stop()
    ORKFramework.Behaviours.MoveAIComponent:ClearTarget(Boolean)
    ORKFramework.CombatantBattle:ClearBattle(Boolean)
    ORKFramework.CombatantBattle:EndBattle()
    ORKFramework.Battle:RemoveCombatant(Combatant, Boolean)
    ORKFramework.Battle:EnemyDefeated(Combatant)
    ORKFramework.Combatant:Died()
    ORKFramework.DeathAction:ActionEndSetup()
    ORKFramework.BaseAction:EventEnded()
    ORKFramework.Events.BattleEvent:EndEvent()
    ORKFramework.Events.BattleEvent:ExecuteNextStep()
    ORKFramework.Events.BaseEvent:StepFinished(Int32)
    ORKFramework.Events.Steps.DestroyObjectStep:Execute(BaseEvent)
    ORKFramework.Events.BattleEvent:ExecuteNextStep()
    ORKFramework.Events.BaseEvent:StepFinished(Int32)
    ORKFramework.Events.BaseEvent:Tick(Single)
    ORKFramework.BaseAction:Tick()
    ORKFramework.BattleActionHandler:Tick()
    ORKFramework.Battle:Tick()
    ORKFramework.ORKCore:FireTick()
    ORKFramework.ORKHandler:Update()

I have NavMesh Agent combatant, and I have both NavMesh and Character Controller on a prefab, so ORK can move Character during Combat.
    Should I be using separate Prefab for battle that does not have Navmesh?
  • It's just a warning and can be ignored - it just tells you that the agent tried to do something without being on a NavMesh, doesn't break anything :)
  • I have not tried this in Built game, but in editor it's logged as an error and automatically Pauses the editor.
  • Really?
    Back in the day this was just a warning ... will add some safeguards to prevent this :)
  • Thanks!
    Yep, at least on Unity 2017.3.0.P1 it does that.
  • edited March 2018
    Game crushes when I enter spell menu when I use second language! With following error:
    IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    ORKFramework.UseCostDisplay.Add (System.Text.StringBuilder& builder, ORKFramework.Combatant user, ORKFramework.ValueChange valueChange, ORKFramework.VariableHandler localVariables, ORKFramework.SelectedDataHandler selectedData)
    When I use first defined language - no crush happens.
    When I disable showing of consuming MP (i.e. "info") - no crush happens.
    No matter battle or field spell menu - crush happens.
    No crush in items menus - "info" for item counter works ok.
    I guess I found the reason - "Menus/Text Display Settings" show format definitions of first language, and doesn't show for second one, input fields just dissapear.
    I don't think it's connected with cyrillic characters, because crush happens even with copy of English language as third language.
    Well, maybe I messed too much with settings, I don't sure...

Unity 5.6.5p1, ORK 2.14.4

Post edited by Griever on
  • @Griever
    That's a bug (already known) - some settings are currently not correctly updated when adding a 2nd language.
    Will be fixed in the next update and also add the missing language texts (empty text).
  • Running into a possible bug using Selected Data.

Using these two nodes; but I can't seem to be able to change any of the existing bool variables on this piece of equipment.
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Working fine on my end. Keep in mind that the Select Equipment node is only for currently equipped stuff. If you want to use equipment from your inventory you need to use a Select Item node.