I wanted to know if there is was an way in the ORK Framework to change the save path and load path for the save game.
  • edited January 2018
    Well, you can save using a Custom solution by providing some static functions that can be called by ORK. That'd allow you to do whatever you need, e.g. save it to a different path, send it to a server or whatever you need :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Is there some documentation that would show how to do this? This would be handy for making a portable version of my game that could, for example, be played straight from a USB stick.
  • Go to Menus > Save Game Menus and change the Save To setting to Custom.
    You need to have/write a class with 4 static functions that ORK can call - the help texts of the individual settings tell you what parameters the functions require.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!