• Yep my settings were essentially the same, I then changed a few minor things so it was exactly the same. Made no difference :( . I think I will take a look at the log and also test it out in a new project to see what is going on. In the mean time I'll keep cracking on with other stuff... currently having fun with the map. Hopefully Gil will have a solution as you say. Thanks again for all the help with this Cata
  • Well, best just send me a Unity test project with that issue to contact@orkframework.com :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi Gil, thanks for that, just wondering on the best way to pack and send it through. I exported the assets - that was 1Gb :( is there a better way to do it?
  • So I removed some scenery prefabs and the standard assets and it came down to 550 mb, again just checking there is not a better way to do it. If not is drop box ok?
  • edited December 2015
    Try deleting any scenes you don't need. Just leave a shop in the scene where you use the shop. : ) I used dropbox to send my files I think but wait for his answer. He just needs to see what makes your shop work (or in this case, not work). Any graphic you use in your shop you should include and your player and what you're using to make the player walk and run and look around just in case that's interfering. I think. : ) Any graphics maybe you use in your shop. I used Google Drive sometimes too to send a file.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Since all I'd need is a simple scene (e.g. a plane) with the shop and the player, you can pretty much remove all other stuff, e.g. combatant and item prefabs, music, etc.

Yes, dropbox or any other such solution is ok, just send me the download link - don't post it here :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks guys, got it down to 190 mb hope the right bits are there :)
  • edited February 2016
    SOLVED. Hey, for anyone having similar issues, this was resolved after moving to uGUI and deleting a non ORK event system (and a few version upgrades)
    Post edited by Phesant33 on
  • Sorry if I'm necro'ing this post, but could you please elaborate on what non-ORK event system you deleted?

I'm having this same problem (shop simply stops responding when getting to the quantity selection). I followed the tutorial to the letter, triple checked my settings, searched down all the information I could find on shop issues with ORK, and changed to the new UI. The problem persists and seems to be beyond my ability to fix.

I'm running Unity 2017.3.0f3 and version 2.14.4 of ORK Framework if that helps anyone troubleshoot this.

Many Thanks.
  • edited March 2018
    Do you get any errors or warnings in the Unity console?

Edit: This might be a bug with the quantity selector when using shop pausing/freeze pause.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Specifically it was the event system that unity automatically sets up when you create a canvas