edited April 2018 in ORK Support
Looking to set up a camera that rotates a certain direction when a certain input key is held.

I noticed that the zoom option allows keys to be used to zoom in and zoom out.

Would it be possible to add key options to the rotate option?
Post edited by FreedTerror on
  • The Top Down Border camera control has options for that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks. :)
  • Want to ask about the camera, how can I make building fade (wall/roof) from the top down camera? is this done by ORK or should I put something to the building? how exactly to do this?

my character enters building and all I can see the the roof of the building right now.
  • ORK offers collision camera settings, you can enable them in Base/Control > Game Controls in the Camera Controls settings. The collision camera will place the camera based on raycasts, e.g. in your case it'd place it below the roof when inside a building (if set up with the correct layers).

Fading out stuff would require a custom script working in a similar way (i.e. also using raycasting to find the objects in the way). All game objects that are faded out need to have a shader that supports alpha color fading.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Great, thanks GIL!