ORK Framework 2.15.1 is here: release notes

This small update adds grid formation nodes for formulas and other new features, changes and fixes.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hey, is the IsPointerOverGameObject set to work when you select grid cells with mouse click?
    Is there separate setting for it?
  • No, the IsPointerOverGameObject function from the UI EventSystem is only for UI game objects, at least as far as I know.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2018
    Ah, sorry what I meant was that UI wasn't blocking the mouse clicks when selecting cells etc.
    I looked at source code and I think the issue is that
    CheckCursorOver() function in GUIHandler.cs class is called directly in MouseTouchControl.cs script on Line 213. So it seems to bypass IsPointerOverGameObject check in UpdateCursorOver() function, and only checks for ORK Guiboxes.

I moved the IsPointerOverGameObject check from UpdateCursorOver() to CheckCursorOver() and the UI seems to block mouse clicks now.
    Post edited by hellwalker on
  • Nice; thanks for the float in Status Effects. :D
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Thanks for start of turn bug fix!
  • @hellwalker
    Will look into that :)
  • GiL, do you have any idea, when we should await new ORK update? :)
  • Since the last update was about 2-3 weeks ago, probably another 2-3 weeks to the next update :)
  • 2-3 weeks sounds promising, next week 2018.1final will be released so it would be nice if you wait a bit so you make it compatible for 2018.1 :D, it will be the last unity version before my early access release :)