Hi, is there a way to let Loading Screen appear when loading the saved game?

My loading screen is ready, it shows when I start new game and when I use Scene Changer, but how Can I show it after clicking Load Game or Continue? I was searching, but I can't find the options for this... Please for help :)
  • I'd recommend using ORK's Unity Wrapper functionality for loading screens. You can find the settings in Game > Game Settings at the bottom. You need some custom functions that are called instead of Unity's scene loading, where you can proceed to load your loading screen scene and load the scene ORK wanted to load.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok, thanks, but I don't see Unity Wrapper in Game > Game Settings. I have on the bottom only Initial Game Variables and only this. What's going on? How Can I do it?
  • Sounds like you're using an older version where this wasn't yet available - what's your ORK version number?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • My version is 2.14.1
  • 2.14.1 is my older project, I have the actual 2.15.1 version on my newest project and I don't see Unity Wrapper there.
  • ORK 2.15.1 definitely has the Unity wrapper settings - they where added in ORK 2.4.3.
  • edited April 2018
    This is my Game Settings on bottom - https://ibb.co/jiAReH

This is my project with ORK 2.14.1

Or maybe I don't know where it is exactly?
    Post edited by MarcioHan on
  • The settings will be there if you update to at least ORK 2.14.3.
  • Still - ORK 2.15.1 and I don't have Unity Wrapper. What's wrong?
  • I have no idea ... it's there in my versions.
    Which Unity version are you using? As long as you have at least Unity 5.6 and ORK 2.14.3 you should see the Unity Wrapper settings in Game > Game Settings right at the bottom.
  • I have Unity 2017.4.0f1 and ORK Framework 2.15.1 and I don't see Unity Wrapper in Game Settings... I don't know what's wrong. I was checking in new projects, with fresh and newest version of ORK - same thing.
  • That's very strange. Can you send me such a project where it's missing?
  • edited May 2018
    This is new project with new ORK - don't see Unity Wrapper, version of Unity - 2017.4.0f1

I check also on Unity 2018 - no difference.

edit: Please don't post download links to ORK projects, send them via PM or email :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • gamingislove

What is going on? You see something? It's working when you open it?