Is it possible to transfer select portions of data between projects? For instance, can I select to move a project's formulas and status lists into an existing secondary project but leave all other data from the second project untouched?
  • No, that's not possible.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh, well, thanks anyway for the reply. Just to confirm though, it is possible to transfer everything into a new project, or overwrite all of the data from an existing one, correct? That is to say, if one were to build a series of scenes in a separate project, they could later import their ORK data, formulas and all, and then connect the assets accordingly.
  • Using your data in a new project is no problem - just copy over or import the ORK project asset with the data and remove the stuff you don't want to use.

Since ORK's data is index based, you can use that approach - the setup from the scene will match, as long as the index/ID is the same in whatever project you're using it in.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, that'll help me to keep things neat and tidy. I'll be able to build and test more easily without polluting my core project with a bunch of odds and ends.