Hi,
My battle group can have 6 combatants max.
How can I spawn only one specific combatant in the battle?
If I have to remove the others from battle group, how can I add them back?
  • Try just destroying their game objects in the battle start event (e.g. using a Destroy Object node) - removing them from the scene should also remove them from battle.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2018
    gamingislove said: Try just destroying their game objects in the battle start event (e.g. using a Destroy Object node) - removing them from the scene should also remove them from battle.
    Sorry but I can't find a way to destroy the others game objects in the battle start event. I only know the name of the combatant that I want to spawn, but don't know the rest names, because I have tens of combatants can join the battle group.
    Maybe I can add all the combatants of the battle group to the Found Objects, then remove the combatant I need from Found Objects, and then destroy the Found Objects. but I don't know how to add all the combatants of the battle group to the Found Objects.

Edit: My test, the destroyed objects won't remove from battle, they just disappear after being destroyed, but they will appear again after being attacked.
    Post edited by bitmore on
  • There's a Leave Battle node that should do the trick, but it's currently not available in battle start events ... I can add it for them in the next update.
    In the meantime, you could set up a global event (which uses a game event) to do this and call the global event from your battle start event (Call Global Event node).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!