I'd like to adjust BlendShape with Makinom or ORK, but it does not work
Field name seems to be wrong, but I tried GetBlendShapeWeight etc., but it seems to be different
What is wrong?
I am translating using Google Translate
Sorry if there is a strange place
  • This would be great to know!
    Olive Branches ~ in development ~ now with a WEBSITE!!!
  • Can you give me a link to Unity's scripting API where the access to the blend shape is available? I looked for it (also tried in code) and didn't find any way to change the blend shape.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2018
    Post edited by Natnie on
  • Well, not really, that's just a function to change a blend shape's weight - which you can do using a Call Function node.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Isn't adjusting the weights the same as controlling the blendshapes?
  • If it is, than there's your solution :D
    I've never really worked with blend shapes ...

So, use a Call Function node:
    - Component Name: SkinnedMeshRenderer
    - Function Name: SetBlendShapeWeight
    - add an Int parameter, setting the value to whatever blend shape index you want to change.
    - add a Float parameter, setting the value to whatever wheight you want.
    The target object needs to be the game object you want to change the blend shape on.
  • Thank you
    It was done in a way using Call Function
  • Cool, this is useful for blinking and facial expressions. This way they don't have to be baked into the animations.
  • Thank you for last time. This time I would like to move data from BlendShape to a variable
    Therefore, I tried using Store Function Result, but it does not work with variable 0
    What is wrong?
  • You have to use the GetBlendShapeWeight function for that (see Unity scripting documentation).
    It requires 1 int parameter.
  • Thank you
    I can do what I wanted to do with this
  • edited August 2018
    I want to do the same thing but I can't do it.

I did "call function" and I added the parameters Int and Float.

I want to change head__eCTRLAfraid_HD for example.
    Post edited by avantis on
  • Make sure to use the correct index (which start at 0), e.g. head__eCTRLAfraid_HD should be index 7 based on your image.