Hi, Does anyone know where in settings I can move my OK button down from covering the Item collector popup message that comes up when I pick up an item? Please. Thank you.
  • The default settings for the ok/cancel buttons are in Menu > Menu Settings in the Default GUI Box Settings. Each GUI box can override these settings :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks GiL. Here is a screenshot of my settings, I cannot figure out where the OK button for the collect item window popup is. Please.

https://aestrelon.neocities.org/SCREENSHOTS/GAMEHELP/okBOX.png
  • If Menu Small is the GUI box used for the item collection, it's using the default ok/cancel button settings in Menu > Menu Settings (as I mentioned previously).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2018
    Awesome GiL. Found it. OK button and Cancel settings. works perfectly now for saving and collecting. Thank you!!! changed Y setting to 0 from -30.
    Post edited by silverglade1 on