Hello, i have a little problem, i plan on integrating a build system into the framework but i guess the savegame doesn't store gameobjects position after the application quits? is there a simple way to do that or should i write a custom save script that saves instantiated game objects during gameplay ?
  • It's probably best to use custom scripts or 3rd party assets for this.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I have my script ready to use, but what is the best way to save this object, i thought about object variables and storing a vector3 value on scene position ? Or maybe i'm all wrong and i should save the object position with ork custom save system ?

What is the best way to start with ?
  • ORK's custom save system is probably the best way to go.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!