I don't know if this is caused by a bug or my confusion about Makinom or Unity concepts, but here goes:

My intention is to spawn a prefab repeatedly inside an area (actually a Game Object with kinematic Rigidbody and a box collider). I tried to do this using the Store Collider Bound node with the Bounds value set as Random Position. The schematic did repeatedly spawn the prefab at random locations, but the locations were limited to the right edge of the collider (they have different Y values but same X values). Enlighten me please? Thank you very much :) Is there any other way to do what I intended to do?
  • Seems like a bug - will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh, that's sad. I guess I have to do some workaround for now. Thanks @gamingislove !
  • You can work around this by creating a random Vector3 based on the min/max bounds of the collider:
    - use a Store Collider Bounds node to store the Min bounds value
    - use a Store Collider Bounds node to store the Max bounds value
    - use a Vector3 Random node to store a random Vector3 using the stored min and max bounds
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!