ORK Framework 2.16.0 is here: release notes

This update adds support for Unity 2018, improves battle AI grid movement and lots of other features, changes and fixes :)
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice! Were there any necessary changes to the Makinom plugin, or should that work without any issues?
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Woohoo!
    Olive Branches ~ in development ~ now with a WEBSITE!!!
  • edited May 2018
    Thanks GIL for all the fixes! Did anyone successfully update? It says there's nothing to import, so I tried deleting ORK and redownloading it, and it still downloads version 2.15 .
    Post edited by UserName on
  • @Kirb
    I haven't really checked that yet, but theoretically there shouldn't be any changes needed.

@UserName
    Hm, strange. Which Unity version are you using?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I have 2017.1.1f1 (64-bit) on Windows 10.
  • I have that version, and it updated fine through the asset store window for me
    Olive Branches ~ in development ~ now with a WEBSITE!!!
  • It works now, I updated the demo project then when i came back I could update, Unity is quirky.
  • Thanks for the use key setting in Assign Shortcut sub-menus. :)
  • edited July 2018
    just a small reminder, unity 2018.2 is out, so hopefully supported in the next release :D (Unity crashes with ORK enabled)
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • Will be on it :)
  • Just tested the latest ORK version for Unity 2018 with Unity 2018.2 and didn't run into any issues - could you give me some details on what your issue is?
  • edited July 2018
    Unity completely crashes when I have ORK enabled, but the same scene/player without ORK it plays fine. But will do some more extensive testing and get back to you.

edit: so it seems that 2018.2.0b9 worked fine, but f2 crashes when changing scenes, but works fine if played on the same scene. I read something about a known issue with instantiating prefabs that crashes unity, so it should be a unity problem.
    Post edited by dlevel on