I wanted to know if you add a ORKEditorSection from a plugin. We would like to add custom editor sections so it make it easier to add our custom content.
  • Using a plugin allows you to add settings in the plugin settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes we do know that you can use the setting with the plugin setting to add custom data; however, we are trying to create another tab so we can organize our data. We are trying to add this whole dungeon generator into ork framework. We really wanted this to be apart of the world tab since dungeons are world structs. With the plugin setting everything is all in section, and we are looking for the middle section, where you can filter search, copy and add new one, that other tabs have.
  • Yeah, that's not possible ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • OK thank you. That is ok, than maybe we should build our own window. Is there any doc about the public classes within the OrkFramework.Editor? We want to know we can use that dll to help build the window.
  • Or could we ask you for a custom feature request for this?
  • Sure, send me an email with the details to contact@orkframework.com to get a quote.