Clicking on a usable item in my menu screen does nothing. I've tried several methods including setting up a sub-menu screen with an option to use. If 'Close After Use' is checked under inventory settings, the menu will indeed close but that's all. The Item isn't consumed, nor any of its effects cast. If I uncheck this option then I'm unable to interact with any items until I close and reopen the inventory screen. I'm using mouse to select and control everything. Also, I'm able to drag items onto my equipment screen to equip them, but unchecking 'Give On Drop' won't allow the item to be used via dragging. 'Use Screen Combatant' is selected, and I've also tried to force this in the item's setting. No dice.
  • Hm, what's your inventory menu part's Default Action? Should be Use to use an item.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yup, that's how it's currently set.
  • Is the menu screen pausing the game? Especially using Freeze Pause in combination with Animate Use could be an issue here.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nope, that wasn't it. Although pause game and time were both checked and the item was setup to use an event, nothing changed when I removed those features.
  • Hmm ... think you can send me a test project to contact@orkframework.com?
    Or at least your ORK project asset :)
  • I sent you a zip with my project. See if you can get it to run. It was working yesterday evening when I shut down Unity, and this morning it was *#$@ed. It hangs at the main menu, refusing to load the first scene.
  • Got the email, but can't access the project due to not having access with my google account - I've sent you an access request for it :)
  • Sorry, I thought that I had given you access when I created it. You should be able to access it now. If nothing else, I really need to know why the 1st scene isn't loading.
  • You probably did give me permission, but google drive doesn't allow access with alternate emails, only with the gmail address :)