Hi GiL,

I'm using New UI and actually two input fields in Value Input Dialogue. Now, the prefab I'm using for input field was just made from Unity - GameObject - UI - Input field.

Now, I can click into the first Input field and enter e.g. Username. But when I click into the second Input Field, I always get red error message:
Attempting to select Text Input (UnityEngine.GameObject)while already selecting an object.
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:SetSelectedGameObject(GameObject)
ORKFramework.ValueInputContent:set_Selection(Int32)
ORKFramework.ValueInputContent:ValueInputChanged(Int32)
ORKFramework.UI.<>c__DisplayClass13_0:b__0(String)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerInputModule:DeselectIfSelectionChanged(GameObject, BaseEventData)
ORKFramework.Behaviours.ORKInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
ORKFramework.Behaviours.ORKInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
ORKFramework.Behaviours.ORKInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent()
ORKFramework.Behaviours.ORKInputModule:Process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

It doesn't crash Editor and Unity recognizes this field well, it's just weird and I'm worrying it may cause a crash of the app on the phone.

Can you please help me out here?

Thanks and regards,

Machal
  • I'll look into it - which Unity version are you using?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2018
    2017.1.2, thanks, let me know. It didn't crash the mobile app though, so thankfully it's not game breaking issue.
    Post edited by Machal on
  • Will be fixed in the next update - it doesn't seem to be anything game breaking, though :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!