edited September 2018 in ORK Support
Hi, GiL
If I set the combatants prefab Transform Scale, then the Battle Spots coordinates will scale too.

For example, I set the Battle Spots coordinates like the image below:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then I start the battle and the combatants coordinates will become:

The actual values of the combatants position will be multiplied by the Transform Scale value, which is 0.6 in the example.

Is there any way to make the coordinates of the combatants in the battle to be the Coordinates in Battle Spots?
Post edited by bitmore on
  • edited September 2018
    I'll look into it, sounds more like a bug :)

Edit: Actually ... where is your scale coming from?
    I've tested it with the scale settings from the battle spots and the position was used correctly (i.e. unscaled). Also, your screenshot doesn't use the scale settings ...
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • gamingislove said: I'll look into it, sounds more like a bug :)

Edit: Actually ... where is your scale coming from?
    I've tested it with the scale settings from the battle spots and the position was used correctly (i.e. unscaled). Also, your screenshot doesn't use the scale settings ...
    The scale was set in the combatants' prefabs. Changing the scale in the Inspector will cause the problem too.
  • Hm, still not happening on my end ...
    The only thing that would cause this is the game object with the Battle component having a different scale.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2018
    Hm, my battle is in different scene, maybe this cause the problem?
    I follow the tutorial here http://orkframework.com/tutorial/gameplay/battle-in-a-different-scene/

Edit:After my test, if I start the battle in the same scene, the actual positions have different values(not the Battle Spot multiplied 0.6, but still different from the settings in the Battle Spot )
    Post edited by bitmore on
  • Problem solved :)
    I put the game object with the Battle component as the Combatant game object's child. If I move the GO with Battle component out of the Combatant game object, everything works fine.