I can't get the move AI to work, default component or Nav Mesh don't work, i think i've made all the settings but i can't have a wandering NPC..
  • Are the components already attached to the game objects or did you set up the move AI to add them?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hello GiL, the problem has been solved since, but this leads me to another problem, is the check of global game variables supposed to block the move AI ? because this is what happens, i check them in the update function maybe this is the problem ?
  • I'd need more details - which update function are you checking them in and where's the variable check set up?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • using System.Collections;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using UnityEngine;
    using ORKFramework;

public class BattleSystemSwitcher : MonoBehaviour {

public string useActiveTimeVariable;
    public string useDynamicCombatVariable;

void Update ()
    {

if (ORK.Game.Variables.Check (useActiveTimeVariable, true)) {

ORK.Battle.SetType (BattleSystemType.ActiveTime);

if (ORK.Game.Variables.Check (useDynamicCombatVariable, true)) {

ORK.BattleSystem.activeTime.menuPause = false;
    ORK.BattleSystem.activeTime.dynamicCombat = true;
    }

} else {

ORK.Battle.SetType (BattleSystemType.TurnBased);

}

}
    }

Here is the code that blocks the move AI, he's attached to my player or to the main camera
  • Is the move AI enabled in the battle system type you're changing to?
    Each battle system's settings have their individual move AI settings to manage this :)
  • Problem solved thanks a lot :)