edited October 2018 in ORK Support
Hello
It's been two years since I stopped Ork framework.
I've a new project
I start ORK again but also Makimom.
I installed ORK, the version of September (because I would like to redo my hand before taking over the license) and the plugin Makimom
I did all this:
http://orkframework.com/plugins/ork-makinom-connection-plugin/

the game works well (scene menu then scene "city".)
But when I add a "trigger machine" (the component checked or not), the city of the scene remains black (in game), I don't know why.

pls help
Post edited by avantis on
  • Do you get any error messages in the Unity console?
    Also, do you have game starters for both ORK and Makinom added in the scene you start playing?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm sorry I didn't have to put a game starter for Makinom too.
    So I've two different "project.asset"? One for Ork and one for Makimom?

Strongly Ork 3 comes, we can exploit the potential of Makimom in Ork, more Justin from Opsive announced want to make a complete bridge with Ork with its new ultimate character controler. It looks great!
  • Exactly, Makinom and ORK have 2 separate project assets, each containing the individual framework's data :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!