How to call a GUI from an event

I am a beginner of ork.
How do I call a GUI (button) from an event?
Actually I want to call the button automatically when I load the scene

Please someone please help me ...
  • Why not call directly what the button does instead of pressing it via script?
    Try using function nodes in the event system to call some code, e.g. the Call Function node.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I just want to do simple things.
    I have created a new GameEvent and MenuScreen.
    We created CallMenuScreen with GameEvent and selected MenuScreen.

I created EventInteraction in the scene and selected this event as AutoStart.

But Menu does not appear automatically.

Can you solve this problem?
  • How are you testing this - in a running game coming from the main menu (or another scene) or directly starting in that scene with a game starter (for quick game testing)?
    Try setting a small start delay through the event interaction's Start After setting, e.g. 0.1 seconds.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!